Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
Concerning what was said about trade being ruined, I think that we need to create more uses for runes. There are only so many builds that will use a runeword in a specific gear slot in it's endgame setup and once it's been made it usually doesn't need to be made again(unless you are filthy rich and want to waste runes rerolling it for a couple extra levels of the aura it provides). I like the direction that Game has gone so far with things like the recipe for converting divine gems into orbs or using runes as reagents for enchants but I feel like there is still a need to add more cube recipes. If there are more recipes that will permanently remove runes from circulation they will be rare again and therefore more valuable. Especially if they have uses that fully geared players will actually want or need to use. How cool would it be if you could add a ctc or an aura or just +to all skills to a rare item by cubing it with a specific combination of HRs. That might make rares something you would consider using in a gear slot instead of the insane uniques that keep being added to the game. Maybe we could make crafting rare charms an actual thing. Maybe we could augment existing skill GCs with additional properties that would buff specific spells within the family of spells that they pertain to(+1 to bow skills that adds one more projectile to exploding arrow). I'm sure that I could think of more. Most if not all probably can't be done but I think you get the jist
That's what I call motivation!