Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven's Fury Zeal FOH build?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Heaven's Fury Zeal FOH build?

Is there a way we can make this viable? I was thinking for cows and such: Cow set, Heaven's fury, pally neph, corrupt ss, Heaven's Champion, pally sojs or constricting bands? Or switch out CSS/Neph with EoE and pally mara? What do you guys think? Inferno cows with holy shock or conviction zealing while raining FOH?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

TF build will be much more effective anyway

Gold

I figured that much, but I like playing with different builds, and I like the idea of 75% ctc FOH on a zealer, just raining down FOH left and right with no cooldown. Plus, TF is expensive. This is why i don't get bored before ladder ends. I know there are tested builds that are GG. I like finding one that are fun and work, even if there are still better ones out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    Is there a way we can make this viable? I was thinking for cows and such: Cow set, Heaven's fury, pally neph, corrupt ss, Heaven's Champion, pally sojs or constricting bands? Or switch out CSS/Neph with EoE and pally mara? What do you guys think? Inferno cows with holy shock or conviction zealing while raining FOH?
    This item will be much more viable in Patch 4.2, as multiple Combat Skills on Paladin have been reworked, so with that Heaven's Fury got a slight change as well. I don't think you'll be Zealing with it though

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    This item will be much more viable in Patch 4.2, as multiple Combat Skills on Paladin have been reworked, so with that Heaven's Fury got a slight change as well. I don't think you'll be Zealing with it though
    Is this gonna wreck my idea of rapid-fire raining FOH?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

no its more likely that you have a much bigger choice of different skills to use heavens fury with. Ofcourse, one will be better than the others, as always, but i guess they will be more comparable in future.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sirlancelot

How about summoner hdin build?will that Be viable?

You will not need Heaven's Fury for rapid-fire FoH . Although it won't be quite as fast now, because as of now it can bug out if you don't have the right amount of attack speed and won't work at all.

Gold

I've always been a fan of odd offensive procs on multi-hit attacks like zeal, fury, and kicks, especially skills from other classes, with Rift-a-sins being one of my favorite pvm builds on Vanilla. I'd love to see more options for this show up here on Annihilus in the future.

Here's what the new Vengeance is looking like so far, this is what will make the most use out of the new Heaven's Fury: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pGZ...ature=youtu.be

User Tag List