Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: about the up-date

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bonriyu

about the up-date

i just recently download annihilus. and was playing for an hour or two. its now asking me for a update.. is says "close all instances and restart" has anyone else had this problem? If so, could you please give me assistance please

Quote Originally Posted by Bonriyu View Post
    i just recently download annihilus. and was playing for an hour or two. its now asking me for a update.. is says "close all instances and restart" has anyone else had this problem? If so, could you please give me assistance please
    Interesting. Have you tried doing a full restart on your PC, letting it update once, and see if it works?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Interesting. Have you tried doing a full restart on your PC, letting it update once, and see if it works?
    i have restarted my comp, and tried the restart. But I'm still experiencing the same problem.
    once i click the update button on the lower left. it pops up with the same gump.

i have restarted my comp, and tried the restart. But I'm still experiencing the same problem.
    Try re-downloading the installer from the download page and re-installing it into the same folder, then let me know how that goes!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Try re-downloading the installer from the download page and re-installing it into the same folder, then let me know how that goes!
    okay i just reinstalled the launcher, an installer. as soon as i click on the icon "Annihilus launcer" it instantly pops up with the same gump. it says "Annihilus Update is Available! please close all instances of Diablo II and click OK to update now".

okay i just reinstalled the launcher, an installer. as soon as i click on the icon "Annihilus launcer" it instantly pops up with the same gump. it says "Annihilus Update is Available! please close all instances of Diablo II and click OK to update now".
    It really sounds like it doesn't have access to pull your version, so it just assumes it has an update. Can you try closing the launcher completely, and right-clicking the shortcut on your desktop and use Run as Administrator?

Gold

I have set it in premissions to run launcher in admin mode already!
    I'm stumped! and very depressed
    Last edited by Bonriyu; 11-15-2016 at 09:17 PM.

I have set it in premissions to run launcher in admin mode already!
    Can you download TeamViewer and PM me the information? I'll take a look.

Gold

my buddy and i are having the same issue. when i uninstall and reinstall, it works until i close the program. then when i try to open it back up it says update is available, please close all instances of D2 and update to continue. is there something that i need to edit in the program files to make this work?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sirlancelot

Try to disabled antivirus while updateing.it works for me

User Tag List