after playing a year on this server, this is my personal feeling that might be useful and maybe bring back some good memories similar to battlenet USwest which i play for 10years+. the mods here did a great job which is really good and improve alot chars/skills/items wise,but personally i feel wind druid is way OP since i can solo any endgame area on him which feels like good old hammerdin in past so i totally stop playing him already but the druid lovers will complain if he gets nerf and this is a improvement thread so i wont go over how OP wind druid is. maybe the thing that need some changes is,act3 merc is almost unkillable now if geared right with a summoner/druid/sorc etc so it goes back to the times of almost everyone only using him unless u dont mind ress merc per boss farm,so basically i think its good to buff the other acts merc.it would be nice to see all types of different builts/merc around.rouge merc maybe can add arrow slot for her but with limited arrows choice around i dont think its enough so maybe can buff her damage slightly more as well or add evade /dodge skill to her?act2 mercs come with aura which was everyone's choice in past so maybe add all types of aura they can provide unlike the same old current auras.They are melee so can die more easy to tough boss unless u use insanity weapon on him which will once again limit the gear choices/builts so buff their def /life slighlty more ? barb merc is the worst of all merc atm since they die most easy among all mercs. i think their shout should be higher level like lvl10 ? and suppose to be the toughest of all merc this is exactly the oppsite case so maybe take away their taut which almost instantly kill them? or add more slots to the merc like amulet/ring/boot but i think have to be careful else ends up same old case of one merc being the only choice everyone use