Thread: Just my 2cents

Gold
    Annihilus Account: kenkph

Just my 2cents

after playing a year on this server, this is my personal feeling that might be useful and maybe bring back some good memories similar to battlenet USwest which i play for 10years+. the mods here did a great job which is really good and improve alot chars/skills/items wise,but personally i feel wind druid is way OP since i can solo any endgame area on him which feels like good old hammerdin in past so i totally stop playing him already but the druid lovers will complain if he gets nerf and this is a improvement thread so i wont go over how OP wind druid is. maybe the thing that need some changes is,act3 merc is almost unkillable now if geared right with a summoner/druid/sorc etc so it goes back to the times of almost everyone only using him unless u dont mind ress merc per boss farm,so basically i think its good to buff the other acts merc.it would be nice to see all types of different builts/merc around.rouge merc maybe can add arrow slot for her but with limited arrows choice around i dont think its enough so maybe can buff her damage slightly more as well or add evade /dodge skill to her?act2 mercs come with aura which was everyone's choice in past so maybe add all types of aura they can provide unlike the same old current auras.They are melee so can die more easy to tough boss unless u use insanity weapon on him which will once again limit the gear choices/builts so buff their def /life slighlty more ? barb merc is the worst of all merc atm since they die most easy among all mercs. i think their shout should be higher level like lvl10 ? and suppose to be the toughest of all merc this is exactly the oppsite case so maybe take away their taut which almost instantly kill them? or add more slots to the merc like amulet/ring/boot but i think have to be careful else ends up same old case of one merc being the only choice everyone use

Gold

arrr.i forgot the good old feeling of baal runs in past maybe can add a slight chance of baal dropping maybe 10 gold for everyone in game ? maybe people might start hosting baal runs which was my fav in past to interact with other players during baal runs,but because of loaders maybe theres a way to work around this

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

It would be cool if the act 5 merc could use a one hand weapon and shield combo at least or even dual wield. Maybe replace the shout with a taunt?

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    It would be cool if the act 5 merc could use a one hand weapon and shield combo at least or even dual wield. Maybe replace the shout with a taunt?
    They already have a taunt! As for the weapon change, mercs are quite hardcoded when it comes to things like that, I am afraid I cannot do much about that.

Thanks for your suggestions kenkph! I'm always looking to make lesser used things more viable. I am not sure if I will get to mercs in 4.2 but we'll see!

Gold

barb merc have taunt already which is the main reason they die in flash to toughest boss,and the lvl1 shout isnt good,highest i ever got their shout to with gears was lvl 7 which is still too low,using shield when only gear with 1hand sword might help them out alot which will 100% make them more attractive similar to act3 merc because of conviction aura shields crrup stormshield etc but being melee unlike act3,they will die much more,so replacing the taunt with other survial buff is still needed. On the other hand, maybe dont restrict them to only using sword class weapon since they are barbs ,maybe they can use axe/max etc as well. This will make their item built surely more viable and make them feels Truely like a barb
    Last edited by kenkph; 11-25-2016 at 04:43 PM.

Gold

hosted few baal runs yesterday as it was what alot old timers did on bnet where alot players baal to 99 and trade/interact on the runs.2guys join me for the runs =D i think adding more rewards to baal runs would revie the runs which is one of the main to do thing in past since getting 99 isnt the purpose anymore, maybe baal can drop slightly higher chance of King's jewel/ Cain's jewel which every end gamers is looking for and way too in demands BUT since our chars are much better then bnet already ,the waves mobs have to be much more way stronger else they feel like normal diffuculty baal runs

User Tag List