Thread: Suggestions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

So I have a few updates to this after further testing and a few new ideas.

Frenzy
    First off, I mained frenzy pvm on live. I am so excited to discover it is workable here. It makes a fun, if extremely glassy inferno farmer. With 7k life buffed, I feel about as tanky as a sorc. It would be really helpful if deadly strike/crushing blow were not weapon specific (Maybe that could be a bk set bonus. Another idea would be to have an enchant/small charm that gives alot of deadly strike and crushing blow that gives -80% block chance and block rate) and if dual wielders got some sort of defensive buff.

BK Set
    So using frenzy, skull of the unclean with one dragon jewel so far, and a fully maxed out sword mastery gives me about 30k ar. With whirlwind it would probably be around 25. So while some more flat ar would be nice and appreciated, (40k ar I think is about what I need to hit 90% of the time in endgame content) its not as important as having some additional defensive stats when dual wielding.

Iron skin
    Most shield users dont really need defense rating much, but my frenzier (and other melee builds that dont use shields well such as bears on live) needs it desperately. So please don't get rid of the defense rating unless frenziers are getting some sort of defensive buff.

Mercenaries
    Mercenaries are fine vs normal content. They just really struggle vs some of the end-game stuff. Here is an idea for getting around coding problems to buff the defensive stats of mercenaries. I don't expect them to do any more damage then they already can do.

Unique Dusk Shroud (ormus would be more common)
    50% damage reduction
    100 resist all
    15% max resists
    400% enhanced defense
    spawns ethereal only
    25% chance to cast inject acid on being struck
    100% chance to cast lvl 20 fade on being struck
    -100% vitality
    -100% energy
    -1000 mana per second (these last 3 are ways to ensure its only viable on mercs)
    spawns with level 25 of a random aura (already good, the right aura makes it godly and super rare)

Belts
    Do something to make it so you always get 4 slots. Picking up potions on death is very irritating. Perhaps there can be an small charm that does this similarly to how the prime charm can work as a cube?

Infernal Chests
    Right now they don't seem to be worth the gold to open them. With a pvp patch in the near future, one way to buff them would be to have infernal pearls spawn with perfect stats. I don't see many people using them in pvm, but if pvp becomes more common, they may be much more useful. Also, the chests are rare enough that I don't think this would flood the market if they are used in pvp at anywhere near the rate they used to be on live. (37 x3/20/20)
    Last edited by rrra; 11-28-2016 at 08:12 PM.

User Tag List