Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
He scored higher individually, and yes he won more gold than any of you did because he was solo.
But the fact remains, it was 8-24?(or something), with the clan points being combined in effect.
If points werent added together, he wouldve gotten first place and he would've gotten even more gold for himself.
If LocK clan didnt exist, this clan event ladder would also never exist either so it doesn't make sense to me.
Something to do with clans shouldnt be put into action until there are enough clans to make it work properly.
And players shouldn't be forced to take advantage of making a clan just because LocK clan was created.
Events never would've changed in the favor of clans if LocK clan was never started a while ago.
So for someone to have to make a clan or join a clan to get an advantage as you said in my opinion is just wrong.
New players don't have clans and new players aren't experienced enough to make a clan themselves.
Also Lock clan recruiting is closed and there are no other clans to join that are well put together like LocK clan is.
And even if there were, most clans wont recruit people who aren't experienced so noobs are disadvantaged.
There should be no "advantage" to events, events should be completely based off the skill of the 1 person doing them.
It's not fair that someone in LocK clan who gets 1 point can get gold but someone solo with 1 point gets nothing.
I just don't see it the way you see it I guess, I'd greatly prefer if the Clan Event Ladder was changed to Solo.
Even if 10 more clans were added, I still think having it solo is a much much much much MUCH better idea.
Youre acting like participants dont win gold for winning events. The chances are there for everybody. But to try to win a ''Clan event ladder'' solo, its going to be rough and the odds will be against you. These are the rules we've read and followed, and they werent made specifically to benefit us at all. They were made to group more clans together in general. I've said from day 1, we're hoping to see some competition, and we would never back down from a points wager.

I can see where we are at a disagreement. You're hoping for a solo event ladder, Im hoping for more clans. I cant force anyone to join or make a clan, but literally nothing is stopping you, but yourself.