I'm also aware that you divide the winnings equally, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still the top prize.
It's still unfair that with Lock Clan winning every time they will always get to divide the top prize.
No matter who's getting it in the clan, it's still being given to your clan, and overtime your clan is still being benefited most.
With the way the server is right now, with the amount of clans there are, every single event ladder will be won by LocK clan.
And that is a fact until someone else makes a clan, simply because the points from all clan members being added together.
I'm just saying if all players points were separate, other players would actually have a chance at getting the top prize.
It's impossible for anyone to compete with an entire clans points combined, unless they have a clan or are in a clan.
Solo Event Ladder and Clan Event Ladder should be two separate things or events are just there to feed gold to Lock Clan.
Or to feed any other clan that could eventually be made and decides to take advantage of the situation.
And then once it gets competitive no solo player will ever win in the event ladder ever again.
It's just set up very wrong in my eyes, the clan event ladder points adding is a great idea, I just think it should be seperate.
And I think it should be added later on when there are more clans because like I said, LocK clan will always win.
Clans are basically non existent on Annihilus, LocK clan is the 1 and only clan here that does anything really.
Yeah there's a few others but they're all just for show and they arent very big or active at all, so it's like they don't exist.
Anything to do with clans should wait, because Annihilus has only 1 clan, or atleast only 1 good clan, and that is Lock Clan.