Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
+1. Not a surprise he came to such an idea. I just wonder is there an easier way for him to get gold. Our community is not so big for this idea to work. I mean clan-based competitions. Theres the only clan that I constantly see.

Another story is that the pvp system thats presented right now is not fair. Even the simpliest idea of fairness, that every person should confront every other person and get scores, wasnt accepted here. The main idea right now is to make very simple rules for making gold very fast for a small circle of players.

And the funny thing to realize is that those who can argue with me right now, are people from that very clan.

I do not mind that you are trying to do something, even if (I emphasize, IF) you do this mostly for yourself, this system just feels too lame.
Again, giving away 5k gold a month for winning/placing in the most events that pay 40-48k+ gold a month just doesn't strike me as being as insidious as some people think. With the amount of people in Clan LocK, you'd be looking at like 500 gold each once it's distributed. Not exactly the king's riches.