Thread: abouth the march restart

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Runewords need a buff to compare with the new rares and vanilla uniqs. The only real runewords i would use are last wish and deadeye. Maybe one or two more but rares are so strong now...

I hope its going to be like last ladder, no highrunes at the vendors for the first week. And the scrolls are obviously too good for the first week(s) too, yes.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TheOne

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    Runewords need a buff to compare with the new rares and vanilla uniqs. The only real runewords i would use are last wish and deadeye. Maybe one or two more but rares are so strong now...

I hope its going to be like last ladder, no highrunes at the vendors for the first week. And the scrolls are obviously too good for the first week(s) too, yes.
    i was mean to remove for ever this scrolls xD or make a price x3-4 times more hight .... like 400 gold for up and 250 for down but will be a pay for winn xD
    to play without those scrolls in " hr's" will enter more then BER JAH CHAM ZOD TOR XER right ? ohm are a hr too... Lo are same .... but nah xD some greedy prefer to play with word's ... and first hr at Annihilus server is BER ... lolz ^^

with no scrolls will be more hard 2 make this ugly difference bettween lvl of hr's. i hope u was understood my point ... we need more activity ... not lammers xD

User Tag List