u talk at my sold activity.... but when each of u ask a crazzy price ? a ? well nwm ...

Thor ... i was kill Michael Jackson and got this gold ... if i was not use the gold..... because i was got much more but i was use in alchemy .... + some... ppl talk abouth me i am greedy ^^ nah xD i not see some1 give free a 20 20 10 explozion anni free xD and manny others thing's ... if i not give of one of u this mean i am greedy ?^^ nah .... i play like comunity play ....
aaa and btw .... when u was sold me... that... LK boots .... dear Joe .... remeber... what u was told me ? when i was try 2 offer Lo and Sur ? :P "them are not hr's " so... this was at first month AFTER restart..... is eazzy 2 see other's ppl mistake ... and is much more eazzy 2 judge some1 ... anyway i am what i am .... and no1 will change me... i am a gammer ^^ not a.... old gramma wich like to spell rummors... and... envy ideeas... and stop talk abouth me.. because i was NEVER talk abouth each of u ...

if u wanna respect... then SHARE what do u wanna get... do not think if i am with this bad english i am a noobie too ^^ remeber this ^^