Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
I agree that you can't really regulate WSG. It's a play style, and a matter of opinion as to what would be considered exploiting it. You can't prove the guy using it doesn't suspect he's namelocked, etc. I disagree with your take on EoP, but that's just my opinion, and it would only be something I'd argue over if we were to take frw caps off the table. I'd be more than happy to help test to find a reasonable FRW cap, and stand by my statement that zons should have a higher FRW than other classes, but not insanely so. It shouldn't be to the point where the zon literally never has to worry about melee characters catching up to them. I would suggest we discuss off-screen spamming, since they have unlimited arrows. Running out of arrows was what kept people from doing this in vanilla, but there's no such concern on d2pk.
There was not one charger or Fire Sorc in that event. Zons cannot, i mean cannot counter charger, and im pretty sure fire sorcs either. So IGA or anything doesnt have to ruled. But frw can be