Thread: Price Check (also for sale) - Eth Buster Sword

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Price Check (also for sale) - Eth Buster Sword

Could I get a price check for an Eth Buster Sword?

My Dad found it on his zealer, I was considering making a barb but I thought given it's rareity I might be able to fully deck out his zealer given what this thing may be worth.

Thanks .

/e

been informed other's have sold similar for 5k, I'm not looking for gold personally but lightning zealer stuff. from my understanding TF, Cow pieces, pally neph are around 1k each so that'd be 5k, also if they'd be kind enough to throw in a cons ring, corrupted SS & heaven's champion that'd deck my Dads pala out . I've got a heart of hell also FT so maybe we could work something out if someone needs this.
    Last edited by Fitsu; 01-09-2017 at 12:12 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Ukon

I'm interested. Lmk what you need.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    I'm interested. Lmk what you need.
    I really need to have an idea of value before I can answer that. I asked a few people and had ppl saying 20, 30, 40, 50 even 60hrs or something so I was hoping some could way in with what it's worth?

As I said before i'm looking to deck out my dads zealer with the general stuff I.E. Cow set, TF, Corrupted Stormshield etc. So I need to know how much this wep is worth and also how much that stuff is worth to know how much of it I can get for this.

(Going to bed now so wont be around if u answer)
    Last edited by Fitsu; 01-08-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Mephisto sold one to luki if im correct. You may want to ask those guys

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Ukon

I think you value this a lot more than it is actually worth and have had people tell you an over inflated "value" of it.

Overall, it is a low roll Eth buster. I'm going to bow out for now then.

Good luck.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I sold mine to Diablor for 5K gold, just because i didnt use it!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Really just depends what you want to sell it for, If that sword belonged to me, I'd sell it for 1K gold.
    But if you're able to get 5K gold like Mephisto did you might as well try, but you may not be as lucky as he was.

Gold

Well from my understanding TF, Cow pieces, pally neph are around 1k each so that'd be 5k. If I could get that stuff I'd trade it in a heartbeat as that'd be my Dads pally like with all his main pieces (esp if they was kind enough to throw in a corrupted SS & constriction ring and heaven's champion just cus :P). He'd be insanely happy to have that, heh.

I've also got a heart of hell to trade so maybe if I found someone who wanted it we could work something out.

That being said, if someone is only offering the equivalent of say a TF then I'd rather keep it and make a WW barb. So yeah that's the stuff I'm looking for, if someone is interested give me a shout . Thanks for the advice guys.

User Tag List