Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
wow man, just saw your name here and I thinked of checking wobgaming site and .... it's online! Didn't even knew you brought it back to life and I'm really glad you did. See you there, will be joining with my buddies there cuz we missed you big time and this server is going down the drain fast with this money making mentality.
@Game, I understand you want to make a profit but trading is already shit due to "gold only" sellers and now you add even more shit for the $$$ ? No thanks.
This is just absurd. First off, I guarantee I put more hours into Annihilus than you do your everyday job, I am losing time with family to do this but I enjoy improving Annihilus so if people want to support the server why not give them more things to spend Gold on? I cannot believe you're complaining over little icons on someones posts. Even WoB has things you can buy for $. If you want to go play another server be my guest, having people around who insult me without knowing the time and dedication I put into this server is just going to affect us negatively anyways. Just know that wherever else you play will not have anywhere close to the content or updates we have here. Have a good evening.