Game told me to post one if I want to discuss this further, so here you go.

*new ladder wipe*

-stack tons of gold
-spam infernal chests
-tyraels might
-profit

Who wants this to happen again? Only a few people who has the gold for it most likely. I sincerely think that even people who have large amount of gold don't want this. They have to because there is an option and this server is relatively competitive for the first month. EVEN having a set at the first day is a huge advantage against people who doesn't have gold or simply doesn't want to use this cheesy method to start.

As the runes are removed from gold vendor for the first week of ladder wipes, all the goods available EXCEPT the visual effects should be removed. Even organs can make things so imbalanced if you think like this:

-get a casual bowzon with freezing arrows
-die 15871348123 times to azatoth and defeat in the end
-get into cow level with a barb
-most likely you will get 2-3 elite uniques per run with huge xp

There is NO way cows can kill a bowzon with mavina set or EVEN without. They are frozen all the time. Summoners can easily run cows aswell with CE and Confusion curse. And this is NOTHING compared to having a full set out of infernal chests, a chance (which is high if you buy hundreds like people did before) to have a game-breaking rare elite and moving around with a lot of +hp +res charms.

If you think no one would do this, you may ask Scotty or Mephisto or some rich people (gold or real money wise) who love this mod. I criticize a lot and sometimes that is even considered bitching, but I love this mod aswell. This feature is NOT fun though.