Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
Please read my post here: http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=11578&page=2 . Some people may have to give up some of their "fun" if they want the server to grow and receive new content. A lot of people aren't seeing the full picture here.
If you give up the "fun" to play and "have fun" in a private server, that's kind of weird. I'm not playing the game right now because competition is zero since everyone has everything and there is no thrill of finding a good item. I also love trading in D2 and there is almost none at the moment. First two months of the ladder wipes are my times and it is diminished by the fact that some people will be ahead of others because they pay an absurd amount of real money or stacked gold 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post

Also, nobody has EVER bought hundreds of Infernal Chests, trust me, me and my PayPal would know. Also that logic is pretty crazy, someone will complete ONE set if they buy hundreds of chests? I'll win thousands of dollars in the lottery if I go buy hundreds of tickets I guess... lol
You don't need hundreds of chests to get a set. It still has been done before. Scotty threw dozens of charms to me which he said he got from inf chests he opened at start of the wipe.

And the argument "I'll win thousands of dollars in the lottery if I go buy hundreds of tickets." is so wrong for this subject because you convert gold into items that is NOT gold or can't be bought directly with gold in the end. In your example you buy tickets with money to make money which is completely different and retarded in my opinion (I never play lottery).

Also if there aren't many people who are buying infernal chests at the start of a wipe, why don't you remove them for the first week since it is not a big deal for you?

I just answered your post to answer. I know it is completely your decision and I won't be able to change your mind.