Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
I was also debating on maybe switching tornado to full on Cold as well, I couldn't decide. This may be a solution. However, you keep mentioning slow AoE clearing, but druid is already the second quickest single target killer in the game. It's okay to be weak at AoE, a class doesn't have to be super strong in both single target and AoE, especially if it is one of the best in the game at either one. I have no plans of ruining the class, but it cannot stay as it is.
Isnt it already weak at AoE...
Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
Hurricane isn't used for damage already
What about a bone nec against single target? Where would you put him in the rankings? In endgame gear it takes 2-3 shots to kill cruc cain from even a safer position than dru.
A spear zon? It doesn't even require an endgame gear to overcome a perf druid in timing against most of the bosses. The time spent on killing is most noticeable especially for bosses that need to be grinded thousands of times to make valuable loot, as it was with Santa.
Wolf druid at bosses with trash monsters, for example, rift diablo?
Fire trapper is better against rift diablo/ctoggha aswell.

Even looking at how much wind druids are online it doesnt seem like it is an ultimate build.