Interesting I've had some thoughts about reworking some of the skills for a while though that I'd like to share.
I know a few of these ideas are probably not possible, a lot of work or just bad ideas but I feel some are good ideas.
Just figured I'd give some ideas for future patches possibly or even one of these to get squeezed into this patch
Wishful thinking, lol.

Paladin - Change Conversion, maybe to a Poison Type Attack?

Barbarian - Change one of the Warcries into a stronger attack, possibly upgrade War Cry so barbs can have a strong caster attack.

Sorceress - Add A New Item With A New Sorceress Skill or just a new skill, maybe a Magic/Poison or Physical Type Skill?

Necromancer - Maybe a new Curse or bring back a New type of Skele Mage so Summon Necro's arent pure physical, or possibly a new item to summon Skeleton King?

Druid - Change Poison Creeper/Carrion Vine/Solar Creeper to something useful, my only suggestion is Summon Poison Raven/Summon Cold Wolf/Summon Fire Grizzly.

Amazon - Change Inner Sight and/or Impale to a New Passive or Summon to go with Valkyrie, or a new Magic Javelin skill?

Assassin - Change Blade Sentinel And Blade Fury, maybe to Cold Traps?