Thread: An in depth analysis of Faith of Ice Grand Matron Bow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Vorpvp

I don't see much benefit, you would lose damage overall to gain, maybe 20 res/str or dex/life? If you want a tankier version of a bowa you should use a mat bow, enables the use of only 44 ias instead of 95. That's just how I view it. On a gmb, I'd rather pump the raw damage potential while still getting 2k life before bo and 260 frw.

Edit: phone typing is shit.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Ukon

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpvp View Post
    I don't see much benefit, you would lose damage overall to gain, maybe 20 res/str or dex/life? If you want a tankier version of a bowa you should use a mat bow, enables the use of only 44 ias instead of 95. That's just how I view it. On a gmb, I'd rather pump the raw damage potential while still getting 2k life before bo and 260 frw.

Edit: phone typing is shit.

Best circ is 2 zon / 30 frw / 20 dex / 30 str / 20 Res / 2 sockets with 2x 40/15 jewels or 2x 15/15 jewels

The added skills are for extra dodge etc skills and the dex / str give you more life and dex (damage) and res.

I'm sorry but FOI GMB is the best PVP bow in the game as the best zon setup is:
    FOI GMB
    Fort of chains or reg Fort
    Rare zon circlet mentioned above
    Cats eye
    2 pass / 20ias / KB /15 str / 15 dex gloves
    Perf Raven
    9 min / str / dex / Res ring (option form2 other stat or crafted blood ring with those 4 stats for extra str)
    War Travs or gores
    Nos coil

this allows high Res, high damage, high dodge, max Ias, max GM run speed with 5frw scs, high life for a glass cannon zon

Your idea to use a mat bow is a flawed idea as the damage is to low and it is to easy to hit max Ias with a FOI GMB.

Sorry, you wasted your time with all your incorrect math.

User Tag List