Quote Originally Posted by norak View Post
give skeletons a bigger range simply... ynot?
I like the idea of adding more melee skeleton range, but I asked about archer range and it can't be increased.

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
Add this suggestion. Nerf the Assassin a bit at least which I'm sure you've heard of a lot by now. How? Consider the following:

1) First and foremost reduce the number of extra shadows by 1 for both the Assassin Abyss Sphere and the Touch of Death claws. There's just no justification to me as to why this character can potentially have a comparable amount of shadow masters as a necromancer can have golems (and yes I know the latter can have more of those, revives, and skeletons but the thing is that's the point for type of character).

2) Consider tweaking Jack of all Trades slightly where points on the skill alone in terms of percentage damage to certain elements are reduced slightly while the synergy bonus it gets from martial arts skills may be buffed if needed if you'd like the Martial Arts Assassin to be more viable build. I would note changing this may also call for nerfing the Touch of Death claws as well.

3) Consider removing abyss blink if nothing else. If other classes/builds (excluding the sorceress of course) can't benefit from teleporting due to certain items they will need for their class/build, than neither should the Assassin. She should be in the same boat with other elemental builds in terms of wanting to use the teleportation scroll or not on their armor. The Martial Arts or Whirlwind Assassin, meanwhile, can always try closing the gap against enemies with Ambush just as the Druid can do similarly with Pounce or the Barbarian can do with leap (assuming players don't want to use a teleportation scroll and Tyrael's Might for those builds).
Yes Yes Yes a million times Yes