Thread: Potential Item Tweaks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

The Assassin Abyss Sphere

As noted already, I still think the number of shadows this permits should be lowered by 1 and that abyss blink should be removed and replaced. The question though I ask myself is what to replace the latter with that won't be too op and yet useful (and hopefully unique to the Assassin). So I'll throw out the following choices. As per usual, you're all welcome to throw in your own choices.

1) As mentioned above with possibly making the Valkyrie more survivable, consider doing the same for the Assassin's shadows instead of increasing their numbers.

2) Increase damage reduction (perhaps only by 5%) for the character. I'm sure this will be wanted for most Assassins who want to dual wield.

3) Have some kind of modifier that will help the Martial Arts build (kick damage perhaps) assuming no other items or skills will be modded to help that build in the next ladder.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 01-29-2017 at 11:35 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    The Assassin Abyss Sphere

As noted already, I still think the number of shadows this permits should be lowered by 1 and that abyss blink should be removed and replaced. The question though I ask myself is what to replace the latter with that won't be too op and yet useful (and hopefully unique to the Assassin). So I'll throw out the following choices. As per usual, you're all welcome to throw in your own choices.

1) As mentioned above with possibly making the Valkyrie more survivable, consider doing the same for the Assassin's shadows instead of increasing their numbers.

2) Increase damage reduction (perhaps only by 5%) for the character. I'm sure this will be wanted for most Assassins who want to dual wield.

3) Have some kind of modifier that will help the Martial Arts build (kick damage perhaps) assuming no other items or skills will be modded to help that build in the next ladder.
    Shadows are pretty squish yeah, as for the DR%.... Fade adds like 46% as it is. With 60%+ clawblock sins are tanky AF

Martial arts has potential, i just dont think any of the attacks are quite fast enough to compare with just putting a chaos claw on and using WW
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

User Tag List