Thread: Potential Item Tweaks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Potential Item Tweaks

The Necromancer Abyss Sphere

In general, remove and replace one of the modifiers (i.e. piercing attack or shooting additional bone spears) which helps a bone Necromancer which I never see nowadays or much of back then.

Possible replacements could be
    1) An additional golem and revive (Note: I wouldn't mind if Death's Fervor was nerfed to have 1 less golem and revive if the Necromancer's Abyss sphere has such)

2) Have some kind of modifier that will boost summons in some manner, be it
    A) an extra (5%?) chance to evade an attack or spell,
    B) more skeleton power (with other items being nerfed if you think this along with the other modifiers on other items is too much)
    C) Skeletons and golems have more damage reduction or crushing blow, etc.

3) Increase magic skill damage or enemy magic resistance if you'd like to make the Bone Necromancer still viable.

Alternatively, you could just tweak Death's Web (if I'm not mistaken) and make it the go to wand for bone necromancers by having piercing attack and shooting additional spheres. As a general rule, I prefer to see all abyss spheres homogenized to an extent where almost all the modifiers on it can help each build though I know that isn't always possible nor does it bother me that much if not all are that helpful (as long as 3 out of 4 of the modifiers are helpful to each build for each character, then that's good enough).
    Last edited by vaudeville; 01-29-2017 at 11:32 PM.

User Tag List