Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andys back from d2pk

Andyd

Andys back from d2pk

Played way back in the day haven't seen these faces in ages calling out southheaven for a shout out if that's Mike from way back it's Andy from the msn and account sharing days

Used to rep the purple and white donor vt pally along side southheavens black set

Cheers guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Played way back in the day haven't seen these faces in ages calling out southheaven for a shout out if that's Mike from way back it's Andy from the msn and account sharing days

Used to rep the purple and white donor vt pally along side southheavens black set

Cheers guys!
    Welcome back! Been a while. It looks like you're showing as a Guest on the forum, it seems like something possible went wrong when registering. You should make another account, don't put n/a as your annihilus account this time, and be sure you use a legit email! I'll change the account name for you.

Andyd
    My email is legit! I got that email but it didn't reg me lol and I haven't made an account yet was just going to say hi to vav and everyone

My email is legit! I got that email but it didn't reg me lol and I haven't made an account yet was just going to say hi to vav and everyone
    Oh okay, that's strange, I didn't realize it would let people post as a guest! I've seen accounts bug sometimes though like that, and people have to make another account.

Andyd
    Tbh I tried to make another account but my emails taken and I still get emails from everything messages and threads if it's not fixed tomorrow I'll make a new one and be sure to let you know

Tbh I tried to make another account but my emails taken and I still get emails from everything messages and threads if it's not fixed tomorrow I'll make a new one and be sure to let you know
    We can switch your email to the new one, you can use a fake one to make the account, just let me know the other account name so I can get it switched to Andy.

Andyd
    Kk I'll do it right now

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Moses

Done

There we go, you should be okay now!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Moses

Thanks so much! I'll be installing tomorrow and getting with the times

User Tag List