Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
It was me who you helped with gear, not DrLukifer. Thanks again Thor! And im very sorry to hear that you died. I did the same on my HC barbarian. It was those dolls when they explode. Was no where near them, yet they killed me somehow.
I absolutely apologize for that. D: I get names mixed up >< Also, I don't mind dying legitimately to be honest. It's happen to me plenty of times. This is why I am putting up such a fuss about this death. It was unfair and illegitimate...I am not trying to start trouble with anybody here. I am simply defending the fact that I just got royally screwed over...and by what I've been told, so have many others. The problem I am seeing now, is let's say Alex does give me character back...who's to say I don't get lag spiked again, right? I mean hardcore needs to be working properly, especially on the server-side of things....otherwise it shouldn't be an option to make a character as Hardcore. I think my death has shined light on a relatively serious problem and in a sense, Annihilus is keeping D2 alive for a lot of people. But should core issues not be fixed, it will simply be left in the dust as most other mods, private servers and games are. Not only that, but LAN support needs to be a core part of the game. Let's say I don't want to play online and prefer to just play locally...the option isn't there to do so, which could ultimately lead to future players quitting. I've been here for awhile now. Dedicated both in-game and quite literally voting every single day. I want this server to stay alive but there absolutely has to be cooperation between players and administrators.