Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
He makes a good point. If I had a choice to farm an easy boss thousands of times for the rare map drop that I may or may not be able to complete or to farm a hard boss over and over for the rare chance at a boss specific item drop, I'd choose the latter. The map system here (as cool as it sounds and fun as it may be for clans to tackle) is an exclusive system. I would prefer an inclusive farming environment. Farming is what D2 is all about. Making the content hard is fine and seems to be appreciated here but making it hard to get access to is a bit off putting.
i agree with clans having an advantage, but playing on here with friends is way more fun than playing solo. that being said i did pits until i got geared enough to farm dreamlands and lichking once getting higher tier items i then was able to party up with clan mates to run the crucible. the point im trying to make is you could still get crazy good gear from running pits solo in order to play all inferno areas solo...minus the crucible