Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Hmmm, no I havent bought any organs from the vendor, I havent done many torch runs myself
Google, Diablo 2 Clone Hunting, read some info, and u will see how i got my anni's!
uhhhhh...well i didnt think an exploit would work on here like that. i remember back in the day ip dclone spawning. so whats the difference from 64 player heroes of standards to ip dclone spawning? I thought the idea to change standard of hetoes was for people to actually put the time in and not exploit/flood the markets? i guess i was wrong

just another point! no one wants to farm vanilla levels thousands upon thousands of runs..... find exploit and abuse it.
ip dclone spawning is just as bad as boting

i came on to this server because of the cheating on vanilla, botters ruined and controlled the economy and stayed because the inferno areas are sooo awesome, the items are sooo cool and the community is great. dispite a couple of randos. why are we allowing this? mephisto you already have more advantage than anyone in the game, you are like scrooge mcduck sitting on top of all that gold!!! you have now put yourself in a better position than anyone else playing this game because of it this exploit!!!!

can i set up a bot? if we are allowed to do shit like this?? sarcasm can sometimes be missed when written

This makes me want to leave the game