Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
i see where you are coming from. although I really enjoy just going onto the wiki and thinking of really cool builds, something that would stand out. the hard part is getting the gear. got to put that time in though, get that gear and trade for the pieces you want and hope the build works!! i personally dont want tto play a build that is already really popular. get creative there are tons of items that can change a build. message me in game if ever want to do some runs i can try to help anyway i can with a build
I like making new builds as well. My motivation usually revolves around effectiveness though. I'm not trying to make a new hipster build just to be the first to do it I also enjoy making a character that can solo content. I prefer it that way. I was using Mappo as a benchmark for new build ideas but now mythic bosses need to be killed by specific OP builds or zerged by groups. You can't just brainstorm a new concept for a build and hope for the best. It's sink or swim with MMO boss healing mechanics and I feel that this takes away from the game more than anything at the moment.