Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
i agree with clans having an advantage, but playing on here with friends is way more fun than playing solo. that being said i did pits until i got geared enough to farm dreamlands and lichking once getting higher tier items i then was able to party up with clan mates to run the crucible. the point im trying to make is you could still get crazy good gear from running pits solo in order to play all inferno areas solo...minus the crucible
Yeah, absolutely you can get good gear from pits. I guess my main point was that the endgame gear should be what is hard to aquire and not the content itself. It's possible that I might only see one or two end game map keys drop in an entire ladder or maybe none at all. This not only means that if I do get to run a map that I won't have a clue about what's going on but I also could potentially not be able to complete it if I end up being under geared for it. That is ridiculous.

For some weird reason no one is making guide videos for Annihilus either. I have no idea why. I would think that those who run and/or develope this mod would at the very least encourage this if not do it themselves. Even the occasional reveal video for upcoming content would be beneficial for growth. I recently upgraded my computer so that i could start creating content. Making videos for Anni content was one of the goals that I had but with the increase of difficulty and the decrease of drop rates of keys I'm kind of at a loss. I would love to promote this server but it's kind of hard to do that without being able to actually play the endgame content.

Now if you're thinking to yourself, "Git gud then." Fine. I may not be the best of the best here on this server but then that leaves it up to you elite peeps to start making promotional content or guides for Anni. The more visual examples that people have of the new features of this mod, the more interest that will be generated.