View Poll Results: Are Drop Rates On Items To Get To New Endgame Areas Too High? Just Right? Or Too Low?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think it's too easy to find them.

4 11.43%
  • I think it should stay the way it is.

7 20.00%
  • I think it should be easier to find them.

24 68.57%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Drop Rates On Items To Get To Endgame Areas

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloodangel

I agree with bloop on the turning useless areas in the game into new inferno areas with new monsters/ boss battles just to kind of create a new area/atmosphere to farm in with decent rewards especially when your 2-3 days into a grind (with no rewards)it will give players a new area to farm

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Warthor

If the current area stay the same I would say increase thee drop rate bit.

if there is new farming area with decent mob density, It could stay the same.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

I say have a general slight increase but specifically I'd like to see a greater increase (if possible) on

1) blue organs (definitely if not for the cow queen set but really so that we can level other characters faster)
    2) enchantments (perhaps only slightly)
    3) the Key of justice, Mark of Trag-oul, and the Ctoggha box which I know is already under way but felt like mentioning anyway
    4) fragments (again only slightly)
    5) the mark of lies and sin and black soulstone (also only slightly)

At this point I'm not concerned of increasing the drop rate on other items such as say Titan's Grip, Windforce or etc. even though I already have them or could trade for them.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Also concur with what Frigide said.

Also I have no idea what Bloop is talking about. A lot of people have been farming what they should in a manner that is as optimum as possible and are not having any luck with those marks, etc. while a other players are. That goes with a lot of the other items you can get from pits. I have yet find my own Grandfather, Arkaine's Wrath, Titan' Grip, or Death' Fervor but I was able to obtain each one through trades so for me, it wasn't that big of a deal.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-09-2017 at 06:32 PM.

User Tag List