Thread: Helm disappeared.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Swagger-Juice

Helm disappeared.

Hello friends. Just signed out for a couple hours after doing a bunch of cow runs with my lightning Javazon and signed in to find my helmet slot empty. I have looked though all my characters and the item is just gone. It was a M'avina's True Sight with 2 socket slots, one filled with a yellow gem, can't remember the name, but it was one that reduced enemy resistance to lightning damage and was the only one i had.

Any way an admin can see the item i lost and replace it, or should i just start grinding for a replacement? My build is suffering badly because of the loss, resistances are now about 30 below max and have lost about 500 damage on Lightning Fury and Charged Strike, not to mention the minus enemy resist to lightning that my build was centered on. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: It was a M'avina's True Sight not a Kira's Guardian. Got it confused with my pally helm. So the loss wasn't as bad as i had previously thought. The only big loss was the gem really, as i'm sure i will find a True Sight in short order. =P
    Last edited by Swagger-Juice; 03-18-2017 at 10:31 PM.

User Tag List