Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't find keys for shit

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Gold
    Annihilus Account: HateSymbol

Terror keys were damn near the only keys I could get and in abundance. Just teleport to Countess, slay her, new game. I couldn't get Keys of Destruction b/c Nihlathak's corpse-explosion was too OP for my 5k HP druid. Countess was by far the easiest to get to. Hell, I had her drop two in one run twice. Make sure your crap filter isn't filtering them? Summoner is a little stingy, tho. Plus side of doing countess runs is that she drops runes. They may suck, but they can be cubed. I've seen her drop Ists twice. After an amount of runs you should have more than just keys to consider a reward.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

if the drop rates are still around bnets drop rates tkeys drop the least. but that goes into the difficulty of the areas. nithlak has that corpse explode so thats why his drop rates are better but this isnt normal bnet anymore. either make the drop rates on other keys the same as tkey or make t key easier to find.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bigben

Quote Originally Posted by HateSymbol View Post
    Terror keys were damn near the only keys I could get and in abundance. Just teleport to Countess, slay her, new game. I couldn't get Keys of Destruction b/c Nihlathak's corpse-explosion was too OP for my 5k HP druid. Countess was by far the easiest to get to. Hell, I had her drop two in one run twice. Make sure your crap filter isn't filtering them? Summoner is a little stingy, tho. Plus side of doing countess runs is that she drops runes. They may suck, but they can be cubed. I've seen her drop Ists twice. After an amount of runs you should have more than just keys to consider a reward.
    I agree with this.
    Also it's nearly impossible to trade keys for other keys because no one farms them since they can just take the easy way out and pay to win with organ baskets.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RevanDarth

Or add runes drop to Lo from countess, i remember on som private servers Lo has big drop chance and doing 30 runs for 1 key makes it worthwile, 4 Lo's is a ber, make it like 1:30 chance to drop Lo.

User Tag List