• Yes

10 41.67%
  • No

14 58.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adding Experience Pot to Gold Vendor

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

This is an amazing idea that I think should be implemented, it wouldn't have a huge impact especially only taking people to 95, as those aren't that difficult to get when you have the opportunity to level, but sometimes you aren't given that. Following up with Wayne's post, when would it be released on hardcore, if at all?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: JoeMamAz

I think it should be maybe 1-90 and that is it. Inferno cows and hell cows are good public games that help people group together to have fun. Obviously not everyone would buy the pot, but some would. Maybe double the experience from Inferno cows for 1-90 instead of the potion. I think its fine the way it is, really isnt hard to get to 95 right now. I vote No.

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Newbify

Nah bro this game is easy enough

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

no way
    Quote Originally Posted by nooV View Post
    these guys refuse to play on the chars they signed up
    tweak rules to their favor
    what happens in this case do they get disqualified?

dont feed the gators

Gold
    Annihilus Account: yrreiht

I might use a potion to gain 1 level for 10k gold but absolutly not from 1 to 95. you just have to inf cow 4 or 5 games to get there.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Sorry but this gets a yes vote from me because the ability to gain exp from spectating has been removed. Its annoying waiting around for inferno cow games to be announced as pub, let alone the drop rate on blue organs being so low. No one spends time in normal and nm except the first week of the ladder or so. I would however NOT make this an option for hc players.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
    Sorry but this gets a yes vote from me because the ability to gain exp from spectating has been removed. Its annoying waiting around for inferno cow games to be announced as pub, let alone the drop rate on blue organs being so low. No one spends time in normal and nm except the first week of the ladder or so. I would however NOT make this an option for hc players.
    Its either its for BOTH, or its not. Can't have it one way for SC and another way for HC.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Well this kind of breaks the thrill of hc. Something honestly needs to be implemented. I play early in the morning 5am to whenever I stop and inferno cow games aren't up. Let's be frank here...leveling isn't where the fun is anyways. Loot...farming...pvp...is where its at.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
    Well this kind of breaks the thrill of hc. Something honestly needs to be implemented. I play early in the morning 5am to whenever I stop and inferno cow games aren't up. Let's be frank here...leveling isn't where the fun is anyways. Loot...farming...pvp...is where its at.
    Maybe not 95 level. But something to 85 - 90 along that line. PvP is fun but no one seems to do it. Except for a select few.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

I think 95 is way too high for this. Just sounds lazy to me, and more p2w than anything. I could just buy a 95 on hardcore then GEAR IT, get torches/annis, chants from the vendor and be 99 in a week with enough gold. Im going to assume 99% of the players on this server dont have enough gold to do this (unless they paid for it).

Its a great idea, I think exp pots could really change the game, and actually get a lot more people to play hardcore and try different builds, but I would strongly suggest 80-85 for the level. Most people want this because they cant spectate for xp anymore, but its enough to wear a starter set and actually play the game and work for your experience.
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

User Tag List