Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
Hi !
while doing world crystal event, i had another crash on Baal (using BO barb, with a necro in game in normal forme). This time after game crashed i couldnt connect to internet and i had to reboot box. I never saw this error msg before, asking me to log in again on box because of security and stuff... of course time i relog i could not get back to the game and frags are lost... again.

Is there any issue about that crash that destroy my PC every time ? i mean what did i do wrong ? is it resolution ? my windows version ? am i Cursed with world stone event ?
i noticed that when i came back to annihilus i had to download an update, is it the cause ?

ok thanks in advance.

http://imgur.com/a/kLWfc

Sorry caca, there was no server crash at the time listed in your screenshot. There is no way the baal crash could kill your internet, it simply crashes every person who has baal on their screen when he dies. This would not disconnect your other characters not nearby, and it DEFINITELY wouldn't kill your internet. I am afraid I am not going to be able to reimburse these, or people would be killing their internet all the time and saying we did it.