View Poll Results: Should Pbox type items be given out as a prize on events?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 68.42%
  • No

6 31.58%

Thread: New Event Prizes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    clanman tournament is a complete bust. why not make a 1v1 or 2v2 pvp event with everything anni has to offer allowed? people can actually try to build up metas and try to counter others. i know things arent balanced for pvp but still when ppl was taking a huge d from lukifer's ww barb i oneshotted him with skental burst el druin proc which is absurd aint it? i think people are gonna complain about x class every week but they will play anyway because you can try new stuff unlike clanman events.
    oh boy how i would love to try to 2v2s, but in order to have a 2v2 on anything, you would need, wait for it. signups!!!! Yes.. That pesky thing called signups. I would need 8 random people signing up, for a total of 4 teams.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    oh boy how i would love to try to 2v2s, but in order to have a 2v2 on anything, you would need, wait for it. signups!!!! Yes.. That pesky thing called signups. I would need 8 random people signing up, for a total of 4 teams.
    it sounds like a good thing to try, although in the long term I think it would just end up being 1 particular comp dominating every time. Then again I've never enjoyed how stale the barb/druid/nec/sin meta was but alot of other people seemed to love it so maybe theres nothing wrong with that :P

I say go for it, you could even do like 3 teams of 2 ffa if only 6 people join or just a 2v2 if only 4 join.

User Tag List