View Poll Results: Should Pbox type items be given out as a prize on events?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 68.42%
  • No

6 31.58%

Thread: New Event Prizes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

If they are, I think it should only be on solo-based events as to not allow the top few clans to pretty much hoard all the winnings from them simply because they have the numbers.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RevanDarth

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    If they are, I think it should only be on solo-based events as to not allow the top few clans to pretty much hoard all the winnings from them simply because they have the numbers.

I agree, that is why we are looking into making new event types, also there are plans for single event ladder, so it will be more fair to players that dont want to join clans.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    This guy. I have voiced my opinion on Ironman FFA's countless times. Most other servers do not allow teaming up to take out everyone else and then the winners just split the earnings. Please either moderate FFA's more closely and ban team-ups, or hold single elim brackets to make it fair for the newcomers to the server.

User Tag List