View Poll Results: Do you think the Subscriber feature should be added?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, add the Subscriber feature.

24 72.73%
  • No, do not add the Subscriber feature.

9 27.27%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Adding Subscribers and Perks, Patch 5.1 Information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Your attitude really just rubs me the wrong way. I have no "prize puppy" the rules apply to everyone. I am so tired of people acting like I treat Joe any differently, I hardly talk to him and I've had to turn down things for him just like I did lukifer. If Lukifer had an issue that was related to the fault of the server you can bet I would help him in a heartbeat, I really like the guy and would do anything I could for him.

However if I did what your post said and picked who I could trust to bend the rules for and restore a character based on their word then that would make me into the hypocrite you're claiming I am now and that would be "picking favorites". Don't talk down to me about this when what you're saying is flat out contradictory. Naturally you will laugh off everything I said and continue to assume you're right and I am wrong as that is how the human brain works, but seriously sit down and think about everything I just said. Sorry, someone had to say it.

P.S. I am glad you are excited for the new content.
    You are right i shouldn't have insinuated that you treat anyone differently, you seem to have a strong sense of integrity when it comes to this game. Although i might not agree with what happened to luke, those are the rules and i respect that

All i know is that you let someone farm diablo soulstones on a previous season (when you only needed 9 keys to get anni vs 54) so that he could sell annis on this season for 2500 a pop (community already pissed) then rules get changed and he can now use that gold he obtained from what a majority of players beleive to be bad manners/exploit.

All people want is to have a fair start.

Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
    You are right i shouldn't have insinuated that you treat anyone differently, you seem to have a strong sense of integrity when it comes to this game. Although i might not agree with what happened to luke, those are the rules and i respect that

All i know is that you let someone farm diablo soulstones on a previous season (when you only needed 9 keys to get anni vs 54) so that he could sell annis on this season for 2500 a pop (community already pissed) then rules get changed and he can now use that gold he obtained from what a majority of players beleive to be bad manners/exploit.

Joe had 300,000 Gold before he ever sold an anni for Gold, and from what I can recall he didn't even sell that many for Gold, mostly items. Also I specifically said in public several times Diablo's Soulstone will still be the Diablo Clone item, I didn't PM Joe and be like hey man be sure you stock up on Diablo's Soulstones! After he seen me post this on the forum or discord, I cannot remember which, he asked me if Diablo Clone worked like on vanilla servers and if he'd get banned. I said no, it has always been like that, why change it now? I would have said the same thing if ANYONE asked me, because that is simply the truth. If you name a single thing Joe did that gave him the upper hand on you or anyone else, I will admit you're right. That will be pretty hard for you, however. The only thing you can say is you were not aware of how Diablo Clone worked, which isn't Joe's or anyone else's fault but the people who lack knowledge of a mechanic that has been in the game for 15 years. If you thought you knew but were unsure, you could have asked me all the same, just like Joe did. Unfortunately lacking knowledge compared to someone else doesn't make them a cheater, or we'd all be cheaters in some shape or form.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post

This. What he did was take advantage of an exploit. Ladder seasons are supposed to be about starting anew and everyone getting a fair chance.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

I've voted no. However I 100% support the idea of the subscription as a way to support the server. In my personal opinion the platinum was a better idea. If you're going to start a new way of trading through gold everybody should start at the same place. Alex even said it himself "Gold is just there as an extra currency and to give people a little extra for supporting the realm without being able to buy power." Also even said that gold would likely never be tradeable. I have no problem with making gold a more relevant currency HOWEVER it would need to be separate from already existing gold to make it fair and balanced.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: HateSymbol

Other payment options besides PayPal? (They're under the assumption I owe them money or some shit, dunno why. They negged my account during a time-frame when I was traveling states doing concessions at state fairgrounds for months. (Shreveport (They say "Shreeport")is darker than a night sky.(Don't feed your family fairground food - look up "rehash" and apply that to food.))) Does this patch add any areas that aren't retarded hard for someone who is beginning? I'm not too keen on the idea of the only way of obtaining quality loot is by having it given to you or grinding pits for weeks/months just to have something slightly viable to use. Also, there are uniques that could be done away with entirely. Tired of finding Digglers.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: scottyruns
    Annihilus Account: Mana

I'm just waiting for the patch. Maybe this "Subscriber" this was an answer to me complaining about how much ive spent over the years with no added benefit. I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere between 3k-7k USD on annihilus alone. This should've been implemented a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    I'm just waiting for the patch. Maybe this "Subscriber" this was an answer to me complaining about how much ive spent over the years with no added benefit. I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere between 3k-7k USD on annihilus alone. This should've been implemented a long time ago.
    Love you, thanks for your wonderful support over the years! You're one of the people that has motivated me to have Annihilus on version 5.0 instead of 2.x or something!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bonnell21

well the thing is with me person lay gold is a good thing to have around but it just seems a little more on the pay to play side of things it would seem fine if hrs were able to get u gold ? that way if u do have hrs and the hrs can be gold u can still trade and that would get u what u need regardless if u want gold or hrs they would have = value on the server thats the only way i se this working i do not want gold to be traded that is a clear clear way that if u have money u get better stuff and thats not fun if u can spind money on a game that is 4 fun to play

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bonnell21

TBH ..if u think u can make this work out alex go at it... you always do good on content i dont think this will be anything u havent workd out in your head alredy keep up the good work

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RevanDarth

You will loose part of the community with this Alex, if you ask me you should come up with another way. But hey do it your way.. We had enough of Mephisto having head start in everything. Thats a fact.

User Tag List