View Poll Results: Do you think the Subscriber feature should be added?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, add the Subscriber feature.

24 72.73%
  • No, do not add the Subscriber feature.

9 27.27%

Thread: Adding Subscribers and Perks, Patch 5.1 Information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloop View Post
    agree 100%

i mean mephisto and other rich players will still benefit from having stockpiled gold by being able to buy endless hadriel items so there wouldnt be any change to the usefulness of their current gold total.

ultimately trading gold is going to turn this into a jsp like atmosphere, some might think thats a good thing, some might not like the jsp type system all that much. I personally enjoy jsp but at the same time its probably because I could trade my gold freely without having to spend money on it.

i honestly dont really like the idea of trading for gold for the same reasons lukifer was mentioning. BUT at the same time I voted yes because a more stable income for you would benefit the entire community more than i feel the economic repercussions will hurt it. I know you claim "people will still want runes for magic runewords" but honestly theres only a few runewords that are worth making anyway even with the new change since at best you are going to get 3os weapons with a good prefix or 4os items with a barely worthwhile suffix. i mean a malevolent with a bunch of base life will be cool i guess... for my merc... or like a sorc build ... yay... there might be some very op claws popping up tho if you decide to include the chipped gem recipe. might help with kick builds ^.^

with that being said not everyone will be a subscriber so there will still be some hr trading. maybe the new uses for hrs will outweigh the people refusing to trade for hrs. i could see either way happening tbh.
    I see people trading for HRs all the time! Also, a weapon can roll 600% base ED and 60 ias with cruel weapon of quickness, now imagine sticking a runeword in that O_O.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I see people trading for HRs all the time! Also, a weapon can roll 600% base ED and 60 ias with cruel weapon of quickness, now imagine sticking a runeword in that O_O.
    Yeah thats fine IMo. But PLEASE consider what I said about the gold thing. It would be the only fair and respectable way to approach the gold trading.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    Yeah thats fine IMo. But PLEASE consider what I said about the gold thing. It would be the only fair and respectable way to approach the gold trading.
    I vote no until we can come with a fair way to have for everyone whos been told gold will never be trade able. A fresh start is from what I understand won't happen. So my vote at this time is no.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    currently they are trading hrs, the gold thing hasnt been implimented yet. i still think itll be ok because not everyone is going to be capable of trading gold so peple will have to accept another common currency, its just a concern to keep in mind :P most of us who are posting these types of replies trust your judgement, we just try to chime in so you can quickly see peoples opinions and focus on creating great content lol.

as far as the runewords, most useful runewords are more than 3os. chaos is one of the only useful 3os runewords. granted rws arent meant to be the best of the best here but if you think about it, by the time people actually get magic bases and the runes to make these runewords in there will be plenty of the OP as hell uniques around. i mean alot of uniques have comparable ed AND like +10 billion max damage or + a few hundred grief damage as well. so with all that taken into account I dont see the demand for hrs going up by a significant amount because of the new change. Im super stoked about the changes tho dont get me wrong. I have some op as hell ideas already. like eth rep 1050ed/cb chaos for my wwsin etc etc. and the 12 bonespear whites will be interesting or 30magic/-30magic res/50fcr/8 spear whites
    Last edited by Bloop; 03-31-2017 at 07:22 PM.

User Tag List