View Poll Results: Do you think the Subscriber feature should be added?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, add the Subscriber feature.

24 72.73%
  • No, do not add the Subscriber feature.

9 27.27%

Thread: Adding Subscribers and Perks, Patch 5.1 Information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Yeah, but the same goes for in-game haha ^^. Gold allready is a currency, imo its just nice we can ''easy'' trade it now, I dont think people will be only asking for gold. Since people need alot of items, and dont have bots running like d2jsp ^^
    Gold is a currency thats correct, but right now if the player doesnt want items from hadriel, that 350k gold is pretty worthless.

It already puts you ahead of everyone else buying organs, frags, chests, and whatever else whenever you want. Now you literally dont even have to find items anymore you can just buyout the whole server?

Nobody is going to want high runes because you cant carry them over to the next ladder with you like you can with Gold. Unless theres a ton of new runewords, i dont think anyone is going to want them, forcing players to either buy gold or trade for it. But if you cant trade for the items to level up because everyone wants gold, theyre almost forced to buy some just to keep up, or farm for everything theirselves, and we all know how long that can take without help, if youre a casual once-a-week player, it might even make this game impossible to play for them with the increased difficulty already.
    Last edited by Drlukifer; 03-31-2017 at 10:38 AM.
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gotterdamerung

Quote Originally Posted by Drlukifer View Post
    Nobody is going to want high runes because you cant carry them over to the next ladder with you like you can with Gold.
    This x1000, might be a huge shitstorm when the ladder gets about halfway over

Also thanks for the cool updates and hard work Game!

User Tag List