Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
The agenda isn't hidden. Everyone knows that Joe and another mod took advantage of an exploit. Everyone also know that you accused me of harassment without factual evidence to back up said claims. Everyone also knows that when you don't agree with someones opinion, you close threads and power trip instead of having a factual argument. There is nothing to expose, the truth is already out there. I never asked for anyone to be punished because of the amount of gold they have. And the only thing that I am dead set on is honesty and integrity. But go ahead and keep closing threads because you don't like hearing an opinion. Ban me from discord because you don't like hearing the truth. True colors shine the brightest when one has exhausted their excuses.
It's been a long time since I seen someone like you, so hypocritical and so self-righteous. Me and Acyroma both asked to see this condemning screenshot of yours. I've also explained to you twice that diablo clone's mechanic isn't an exploit, you say it is because it is a "flaw" but again, it is not a flaw, but there's no way your self-righteousness is wrong is there, even if I have repeated time and time again that this is a setting / feature in the config and not a bug in the code. Here's my screenshot, where is yours? I am nothing BUT integrity when it comes to this server. What are you? I never once banned you from Discord, but yet here is mister high and mighty who is always 100% right making another false accusation. I did close the poll thread I made because I said I have made up my mind to not add gold trading and the discussion was closed, yet you kept going on and on instead of dropping it. You made another thread because you absolutely refused to read my post fully in the previous thread, even though you linked directly to it.

It is very likely you just skim this post too then make another post about how I have been exposed and you are this beaming light of hope for Annihilus exposing evil little me. You even make passive aggressive comments towards someone who didn't agree with you just because his join date, yet he's been in the community before you even thought about joining us. You keep saying all of this stuff about me but everything you're saying I am doing is actually the actions of yourself.