gold trading just brings down the market either way. and its going to happen here in a few months where everyone wants gold for their items since they wont need any other items. i like the idea of the subscription since it keeps the server funded but i feel like gold shouldnt be used in this type of sense. if alex is implementing the subsriber thing than i believe gold shouldnt be used like how it is anymore and only should be used to get affects and other misc stuff that wouldnt put any players ahead of other based on how much gold they have(even though its not much of an advantage.) removing simple things like baskets, runes and other things that can be farmed. and to back up the negatives this may have alex could simply implement a name color change in game for say 500gold a color and you can choose a color that isnt a mod/admin color. maybe you can change the skin of you zon to look like a sorc for gold. these are just ideas but it would make all players happy in the end. just simple design changes that dont give a player any advantage other than saying "hey im a sub, see my sorc using zon skills. this could be you if you sub!!!"