Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tornado druid 5.0 [ Video ]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Tornado druid 5.0 [ Video ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnF24OnT9wc

I decided to make a video to make things more clear and accurate.

My question is : Does the nado druid is in a good spot right now ? considering he take 1:00 to kill 1st cruci boss WITCH HES NOT IMMUNE TO COLD.

considering , multi other char can slam him in 5 seconds , i think the people who claim druid are in a good spot clearly didnt test their damage quite well.

I understand crucible wasn't made for soloing content , but this boss isn't supose to take 1 Mins to kill with a nado druid , i cant even think trying the 2nd boss and so on

And with the gear I have , Witch is pretty much end game , 22k nado shouldn't take 1mins to kill chimera.

I am not here to whine about the recent nerf , cause i play other char , but i do fell druid needs somethings. maybe increase the FPS to 5 insted of 8 , or increase the damage

I love ele druid , and I'd like to see them more in line with other builds , I'm not asking to make them like in 4.0 , but just a little bit better for 5.0

I'm I the only one that tried nado druid in 5.0 ? What do you guys think ?

Lets discuss

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gofret

Not to rain on your rant, but the video shows you killing him in 20 seconds from 0:45 to 1:05, did you mean to link to another video?

That hiccup aside, an echoes barb, which is 10x cheaper to gear than what you have, kills about at the same speed, so there is that.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

Hade the same issue with fire druid. With elite gear its just mediocre. Was fun, but when comparing to other builds the gear is better else where

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

I mean , i understand the statement that some class has to be weaker etc etc , but with this amount of gear i have , a WC barb with odium can kill it faster or a GA bow zon or w/e , Windy are fun , but fell out of the line at some points

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

It would really be nice to see more wind Druids again.
    I know they were overused before, but now they're very underused.
    It's almost like they've become Hammerdins, which no one ever uses anymore.
    Your video shows that the Druid is still strong, but maybe still a bit less than it should be.
    Your gear setup is nearly impossible to improve on so you've kind of hit the ceiling.
    I'd say the amount of damage you're doing isn't really a big problem though.
    I think many of the later Mythic bosses other than Chimera are way too overpowered.
    Even with my war cry Barbarian, I do decent damage, but I have no hopes of survival.
    Even with a strong team of characters will all Max Resists and tons of life, we all die in 1-2 hits.
    I entered level 12 Crucible yesterday with 4-5 strong players in my party and Cain killed us all.
    The second we entered, we didn't even get a chance to move, Cain just killed everyone 1 shot.
    And not only Cain but plenty of other bosses and monsters have attacks that are way too strong.
    Sss'Haa for example also can kill nearly anyone in 1 shot and also any enemy using Magic attacks.
    To be completely honest, Patch 5.0 has had me playing less than any prior patch before it.
    Difficulty is raised, drops are harder to get, the entire server is kind of just getting harder in every way.
    When I first joined Annihilus, I thought it was hard as it was, but now it's on a whole new level.
    I like how the bosses heal now but adding the heal and raising the damage of bosses was too much IMO.
    I'd prefer if their life and heal was raised even further and their damage lessened.
    Getting 1 shotted with nearly 10k life and nearly max everything is the worst feeling imaginable.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

How are you getting one shotted with that much life and I assume max and physical resist? My Bowzon can pretty easily stand up to the Uldryssian so long as I can heal myself by attacking him and that's with max res less than 90% and maybe 4k life with bo.

On another note, I thought you and some of your usual guys were more than equipped to do Crucible. What gives?
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-04-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    How are you getting one shotted with that much life and I assume max and physical resist? My Bowzon can pretty easily stand up to the Uldryssian so long as I can heal myself by attacking him and that's with max res less than 90% and maybe 4k life with bo.

On another note, I thought you and some of your usual guys were more than equipped to do Crucible. What gives?
    I wish I knew how I was getting 1 shotted.

I have nearly max magic/physical resists, doubt any more would make much of a difference.

Not sure how you survive, maybe you dodge the attacks because you're an Amazon.

And I only have a War Cry Barb, and he's geared quite nicely, but alone I can only make it to Level 12 Crucible.
    Can't kill twins without someone else who's as strong as me or stronger and there aren't many people around who are.
    But even getting help, I'd still not be having fun knowing that my character was dying so fast with no way to avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    It would really be nice to see more wind Druids again.
    I know they were overused before, but now they're very underused.
    It's almost like they've become Hammerdins, which no one ever uses anymore.
    Your video shows that the Druid is still strong, but maybe still a bit less than it should be.
    Your gear setup is nearly impossible to improve on so you've kind of hit the ceiling.
    I'd say the amount of damage you're doing isn't really a big problem though.
    I think many of the later Mythic bosses other than Chimera are way too overpowered.
    Even with my war cry Barbarian, I do decent damage, but I have no hopes of survival.
    Even with a strong team of characters will all Max Resists and tons of life, we all die in 1-2 hits.
    I entered level 12 Crucible yesterday with 4-5 strong players in my party and Cain killed us all.
    The second we entered, we didn't even get a chance to move, Cain just killed everyone 1 shot.
    And not only Cain but plenty of other bosses and monsters have attacks that are way too strong.
    Sss'Haa for example also can kill nearly anyone in 1 shot and also any enemy using Magic attacks.
    To be completely honest, Patch 5.0 has had me playing less than any prior patch before it.
    Difficulty is raised, drops are harder to get, the entire server is kind of just getting harder in every way.
    When I first joined Annihilus, I thought it was hard as it was, but now it's on a whole new level.
    I like how the bosses heal now but adding the heal and raising the damage of bosses was too much IMO.
    I'd prefer if their life and heal was raised even further and their damage lessened.
    Getting 1 shotted with nearly 10k life and nearly max everything is the worst feeling imaginable.
    Just a heads up, damage was not raised on any bosses in 5.0.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Just a heads up, damage was not raised on any bosses in 5.0.
    Well that's weird because I had a Paladin last ladder with the same setup as my Barb but less life.
    And Sss'haa never came close to killing me ever, and Cain never killed me ever either.
    But with my Barb it's almost always instantly dead 1 hit from either of them which baffles me.
    Even the new Cthulhu hits way too hard in my opinion, to the point that it's almost stupid to try.
    Also packs of Nihlathak's and D'endrah's in the Crucible are so dangerous that it's not even funny.
    I'd prolly also get 1 shotted by Azmodan and other Mythic bosses if I ever got the chance to fight them.
    It's gotten to the point that I've stopped playing Annihilus entirely lately because it's too hard.
    It's become to time consuming and frustrating to play Annihilus with no prize at the end of it all.
    And sorry Game, I don't like being one of the people who complains and makes your day harder.
    Trust me, I really don't, I love so much about Annihilus, I'm just sick of dying with no solution.
    If the enemies I mentioned didn't hit so hard and drops were slightly increased I'd be playing my dream game.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    Well that's weird because I had a Paladin last ladder with the same setup as my Barb but less life.
    And Sss'haa never came close to killing me ever, and Cain never killed me ever either.
    But with my Barb it's almost always instantly dead 1 hit from either of them which baffles me.
    Even the new Cthulhu hits way too hard in my opinion, to the point that it's almost stupid to try.
    Also packs of Nihlathak's and D'endrah's in the Crucible are so dangerous that it's not even funny.
    I'd prolly also get 1 shotted by Azmodan and other Mythic bosses if I ever got the chance to fight them.
    It's gotten to the point that I've stopped playing Annihilus entirely lately because it's too hard.
    It's become to time consuming and frustrating to play Annihilus with no prize at the end of it all.
    And sorry Game, I don't like being one of the people who complains and makes your day harder.
    Trust me, I really don't, I love so much about Annihilus, I'm just sick of dying with no solution.
    If the enemies I mentioned didn't hit so hard and drops were slightly increased I'd be playing my dream game.
    well everything you named is deadly to any build. You have to learn how to play around it. I can tell you right now barb is the best crucible leader in the game right now hands down.

User Tag List