Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
Just a heads up, damage was not raised on any bosses in 5.0.
Well that's weird because I had a Paladin last ladder with the same setup as my Barb but less life.
And Sss'haa never came close to killing me ever, and Cain never killed me ever either.
But with my Barb it's almost always instantly dead 1 hit from either of them which baffles me.
Even the new Cthulhu hits way too hard in my opinion, to the point that it's almost stupid to try.
Also packs of Nihlathak's and D'endrah's in the Crucible are so dangerous that it's not even funny.
I'd prolly also get 1 shotted by Azmodan and other Mythic bosses if I ever got the chance to fight them.
It's gotten to the point that I've stopped playing Annihilus entirely lately because it's too hard.
It's become to time consuming and frustrating to play Annihilus with no prize at the end of it all.
And sorry Game, I don't like being one of the people who complains and makes your day harder.
Trust me, I really don't, I love so much about Annihilus, I'm just sick of dying with no solution.
If the enemies I mentioned didn't hit so hard and drops were slightly increased I'd be playing my dream game.