Thread: Tornado druid 5.0 [ Video ]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

I haven't played nado druid this ladder at all. But I played it last ladder. You gear is excellent of course. There is one thing you are missing though that would help a ton: an enchant sorc. That was a big reason why nado druids were so unbalanced last ladder. You could just stack pierce and tank stats and make up the damage with 100%+ elemental damage from enchant. With as well geared as you are, you should be able to get up to 40k with a good chantress.

You killed the chimera in about 20 seconds. Unfortunately, I don't have a good frame of reference to evaluate this precisely. That is, I don't know how fast a similarly well-geared guided arrow zon or warcry barb for example would take down the chimera. Without that precise frame of reference, the following is just pure speculation.

I suspect its true that there are a fair number of builds right now that just aren't up to par with the very top tier builds and could use a few buffs. It's great that we are increasing/removing the damage cap. But it seems that - based on my admittedly perspective - that the same effort that went into increasing/removing the damage cap should be brought into bringing other specs up to the same level as the specs that are literally breaking the game. This most recent patch did a lot to make additional specs viable, especially in comparison to last ladder. So props to you Game and everyone helped get ready for that. But there still is a lot of potential to make even more specs up to that same level as the specs breaking the damage cap. My main example for this - even though I'm not a huge fan of this type of build personally - is nova. It basically does the same thing as warcry except it has 1/4 the damage and no stun. It could stand to be drastically buffed in my opinion. Speaking for my own self-interest, I would love if nado druids were stronger. I have a frostmourne I can't sell and nado druids are basically the only spec that uses it. So buff nado druids and make me rich please.
    Last edited by rrra; 04-04-2017 at 07:38 PM.

User Tag List