Thread: Misc options is gone and some other stuff!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mazorqa

Misc options is gone and some other stuff!

Hi there, my problem is that the Misc Options menu is gone and on top of that i cant go into full screen mode, automap isnt working, the resolution can't be changed higher than 800x600 and a few things i forgot right now....

The thing is, I had the unhandled_exception prob and its gone now after a few re-installs but now i have this issue after re-installing the whole d2 again with my original d2 copy. I tried everything i know so far including uninstalling and installing agian a few times, please help me i want to smack some cow faces with my shield T.T <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mazorqa View Post
    Hi there, my problem is that the Misc Options menu is gone and on top of that i cant go into full screen mode, automap isnt working, the resolution can't be changed higher than 800x600 and a few things i forgot right now....

The thing is, I had the unhandled_exception prob and its gone now after a few re-installs but now i have this issue after re-installing the whole d2 again with my original d2 copy. I tried everything i know so far including uninstalling and installing agian a few times, please help me i want to smack some cow faces with my shield T.T <3
    This will happen if you have not installed Annihilus properly, it sounds like you're running on vanilla diablo 2. Download the full installer from the Download Annihilus page up top and be sure you install it into your Diablo 2 folder!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mazorqa

Problem solved, i think my installer was too old. Thousand thanks!! (Prepare yourselves, bovines!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mazorqa View Post
    Problem solved, i think my installer was too old. Thousand thanks!! (Prepare yourselves, bovines!!)
    No problem

User Tag List