Thread: Few gold for hrs and Simples effect stones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

Quote Originally Posted by player View Post
    I farmed 2 marks in 1000 runs. But yeah i was stupid to accept trading the items i got for some horads and hrs... Looks like i'm the only moron trading marks items for something else than gold or other marks items. Anyway thx for the answer jurat, i didn't thought about this. Hugs guys!
    i wouldnt say youre a moron for trading them for hrs and anything else. it gives us broke people a chance to actually own a mark/puzzle item if we put in enough time to farm for hrs and other stuff since its near impossible to find them now. and you trading for other stuff that isnt gold actually helps the new comers stay since when people sell items for gold they wanna see this server as a p2p server than end up leaving. although some wont see it like that and dedicate themselves to farming for mark items like im trying now. btw 1000 runs and 2 marks? was that like regular diablo/baal/duri runs or was that with torch and abyss runs because ive done a good 30 ish torch/abyss runs and havent found anything of use(from diablo baal or duri)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Player

Quote Originally Posted by jurat View Post
    i wouldnt say youre a moron for trading them for hrs and anything else. it gives us broke people a chance to actually own a mark/puzzle item if we put in enough time to farm for hrs and other stuff since its near impossible to find them now. and you trading for other stuff that isnt gold actually helps the new comers stay since when people sell items for gold they wanna see this server as a p2p server than end up leaving. although some wont see it like that and dedicate themselves to farming for mark items like im trying now. btw 1000 runs and 2 marks? was that like regular diablo/baal/duri runs or was that with torch and abyss runs because ive done a good 30 ish torch/abyss runs and havent found anything of use(from diablo baal or duri)
    Looking this way i agree with you, could be good opportunities for new players. But i was lacking of consideration and traded for guys who already have lots of marks items so... And nop wasnt in torch/abyss runs, even if i did a bunch of those already. Just regular duriel runs, with the bug quest technique. Actually got on unexpectedly, helping a new guy. For now i only focused on duriel. But i'll move forward soon. Just hoping find a last Sin and get another Serpent that i may keep for me this time

But yeah no gold for hrs, that wont make sense with the explanations you gave...
    Just hope to see some new simple colourful effects around

User Tag List