Annihilus Account: torckon2

When will patches ??

take longer?
    I waited for two weeks.
    Do not let me wait any longer. please

Development Team
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: xghozt55

My words may not be much consolation, but I can guarantee you that we are working tirelessly to work out the various bugs that have popped up.

There are a few very important problems on the code side delaying the release, and a lot of important considerations to make when working against time like this. Some of the bugs are performance related, others are game breaking issues, but the good news is that none of them are impossible to fix or hard to understand. Sadly, knowing them is only half the battle. Implementing the code to solve these issues takes time and a careful hand.

We would love nothing more than to give you a number on how much longer it will take, but we would only end up disappointing. It won't be much longer though, whether we have to cut something that doesn't work or not. I don't like that idea, so I won't stop while I still have the power to do something about it. We appreciate your love for the game and how much you want to play it, and that's the reason we want it to be better than what you dream for it to be.

I hope this helps you understand and thanks for playing!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

i say take your guys time to work out all the bugs so you wont have to cut any ideas that may be wonderful!

User Tag List