Thread: Question about client download

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah1

Question about client download

Hello I'm returning after a long time because I'm bored.

I'm looking at the "How to Install / Connect" guide on the website and I'm not seeing a direct link to the game.

The "here to downgrade from 1.14" is not the full game and it also requires a CD key, and obviously the Annihilus Installer is not the full game either.

My concern is that many players will be unable to find the full game to download, even if it's as easy as finding a Torrent, but my question is why is there no 1.13d install link on the connection page?

Quote Originally Posted by Addah1 View Post
    Hello I'm returning after a long time because I'm bored.

I'm looking at the "How to Install / Connect" guide on the website and I'm not seeing a direct link to the game.

The "here to downgrade from 1.14" is not the full game and it also requires a CD key, and obviously the Annihilus Installer is not the full game either.

My concern is that many players will be unable to find the full game to download, even if it's as easy as finding a Torrent, but my question is why is there no 1.13d install link on the connection page?
    Hey there! We want to support Blizzard Entertainment for giving us this awesome game we all love, so we will not provide illegal copies of the game and highly encourage players to buy the game if they do not already own it. It will be up to players to obtain their own copy of the game.

User Tag List