Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6.0 Suggestions

Gold
    Annihilus Account: mallardprimus

My point is, if summoners can't have a kill speed even comparable to ANY other build, we AT LEAST need tankiness and guaranteed ways to pierce phys resist

make golems get some minor bonus from skeletal power so they're more fun and useful

somehow, via a charm or a skill revamp, minions need more resist and we need more minion flavor- maybe give us another summoning skill for some powerful, elemental based summon, like a lich-mage or something, and we get to summon another every 10 skill levels

for the hell of it let them use end game sorc skills so they look wicked sick blasting orbs of death-ice-shred and hydras

no one cares about lightning it's like the red-headed step child of elemental damage

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    My point is, if summoners can't have a kill speed even comparable to ANY other build, we AT LEAST need tankiness and guaranteed ways to pierce phys resist

make golems get some minor bonus from skeletal power so they're more fun and useful

somehow, via a charm or a skill revamp, minions need more resist and we need more minion flavor- maybe give us another summoning skill for some powerful, elemental based summon, like a lich-mage or something, and we get to summon another every 10 skill levels

for the hell of it let them use end game sorc skills so they look wicked sick blasting orbs of death-ice-shred and hydras

no one cares about lightning it's like the red-headed step child of elemental damage
    summoner necros had the fastest kill speed for bahamut, without dying. they got their strengths. i'd love to have some way to improve tankiness for zombies and have a way to stack them back together in non-tp areas but both are not gonna happen sadly.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah1

I think the thing is Necro is too strong in some ways and slower in others.

The mechanics are cut-and-dry, quite boring in my opinion with limited utility/advancement, however, the game itself is fun.

- Need a way to heal minions
    - Need the ability to "recall" minions to player location without using teleport (crucible)
    - Ranged minions were more fun than zombies

Some people want Corpse Explosion removed, I say go for it as long as Necro has the ability to "enrage" their minions somehow, perhaps by consuming corpses to boost damage/speed/heal.
    Last edited by Addah1; 10-13-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

removing corpse explosion will cause many many different situations. it'll be a super nerf to pnb builds for example. there are still people who play bone nec (they are pretty good with end-game gear) even though they got nerfed by a huge amount.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

how about zombies do less dmg in return for more life/defense because when doing ff8 bosses they are the first to get wiped out no matter what boss it is. squall before hes in his second faze can easily wipe out zombies with one attack. bahamut is kinda expected but as soon as he uses his attack they are all gone too. these are bosses you can telestomp too so the grouping shouldnt be an issue in these cases.

User Tag List