Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6.1 Patch Notes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    Do that mean HxC players wont be able to get their stuff back ? oO
    if so that just HORRIBLE for HxC players ! just have been OS with my necro with a rdm T3 uniq mob when i was pwning the map with like stacked 95@ max block 22K defance 6K2 life full sumons :'(
    The post right above yours!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: caca

sorry didnt noticed this .
    BUt that means we ll have to get back our corpse ... so it makes a HUDGE differents! for exemple if we die in a BIG mob pack uniq amp and stuff .. we wont be able to take it back or if we lich king or knarst or stuf... thats really harsh .
    That means tht to test new areas and so on we ll need 2 chars full geared to go there ...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post

• Fist of the Heavens now uses cast animation instead of attack animation, so it will need FCR. Its direct Damage per Level and Holy Lightning Damage per Level has been decreased as it has been performing way too strong. However, Holy Lightning now properly benefits from +% to Lightning Damage.
    [/U][/B]
    And to think this was getting buffed before I made my FoH paladin :P, sorry fellow paladins! That being said, I still feel the greater problem is thunderfury giving ludicrous amounts of %lightning skill damage but I guess that is the kind of re balancing that needs a ladder reset.

In all, patch looks good! I like a lot of the boss/loot/class changes. I really like that it looks like bosses have been made a bit less RNG and a bit more tactical! Looking forward to trying it out, good work you guys!

Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: DAX

@Game Do you have a more precise idea of the time of patch release ?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: grimpriest

First off would like to give a big thanks to everyone who has helped making this server the place it is.

I do not understand the change of bodies for hardcore. The way I see it, all that it does it make hardcore less accessible. Hardcore was not impossible before since the only thing you would lose on death was your inventory. But after this change it would make the dying process take up a lot more time. Which is fine, but I don't know why bother changing something that just negatively affects hardcore. I think if anything should change, it should be attempting to make death zerging more difficult on softcore and not just making hardcore less accessible.

Thank you to everyone who has helped this server at any point!!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

Friday evening

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

friday tomorrow

Gold
    Annihilus Account: caca

That is not fun
    hahaha !
    we are screwed dude , we wont do late game content

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Shadowblack

I guess the only boss who would like to get the teleport is Karnat apart from Cain I do not know that another has a teleport and I would also like teleport in a labyrinth of madness otherwise it looks great ... thank you

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Such hurt in the butt.

User Tag List