Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Annihilus 7.0, future plans, and what lies ahead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Will player count still effect XP gains? As I assume the point of making it so that player count doesn't effect drops was to reduce the amount of loaders feel required to use. Yet I imagine people will still feel required to use loaders if it increases XP gains.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: saesarandomd2
    Annihilus Account: saesa

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Will player count still effect XP gains? As I assume the point of making it so that player count doesn't effect drops was to reduce the amount of loaders feel required to use. Yet I imagine people will still feel required to use loaders if it increases XP gains.
    Stat such as incresed player count also increases experience gain would fix this Nothing impossible for those guys!

Quote Originally Posted by imbanieuser View Post
    asasin has no damage at all. thats it. need remake new powerfull skill.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Stormlord001

Quote Originally Posted by saesa View Post
    Stat such as incresed player count also increases experience gain would fix this Nothing impossible for those guys!
    The stat ''Player Count +1'' would also prevent you mix up the ''Player Count XP'' Stat with ''% Increased Expirience gain'' and also could combine ''Player Count XP'' and ''Player Dropcount'' in one stat.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

god this pierce/skill dmg meta is awful anyway. i'm glad to see it'll be changed. and i agree on gothix about progression. as everyone knows im one of the people who plays at most a month at start of the ladder then cry about some huge rng-based progression or the lack of progression and quit until next ladder (like now). i think everything should be harder and having 2 maxed out characters should be maximum for most dedicated players, progress-wise. and i'd also love to see the gap between end game and mid game close a bit. right now, one item may change your whole gameplay or you may be doomed by rng and never have that timing you are looking for because of that one item not dropping.

i'd suggest something like this: cube 3 trial items to get a token of dedication. which can be turned in for a random rolled trial item of your choice. price may differ depending on which item you buy since band or el'druin has a lower chance compared to um.. crown of poopy heavens?

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    god this pierce/skill dmg meta is awful anyway. i'm glad to see it'll be changed. and i agree on gothix about progression. as everyone knows im one of the people who plays at most a month at start of the ladder then cry about some huge rng-based progression or the lack of progression and quit until next ladder (like now). i think everything should be harder and having 2 maxed out characters should be maximum for most dedicated players, progress-wise. and i'd also love to see the gap between end game and mid game close a bit. right now, one item may change your whole gameplay or you may be doomed by rng and never have that timing you are looking for because of that one item not dropping.

i'd suggest something like this: cube 3 trial items to get a token of dedication. which can be turned in for a random rolled trial item of your choice. price may differ depending on which item you buy since band or el'druin has a lower chance compared to um.. crown of poopy heavens?
    That crown is pretty sought after... did you play this ladder? Anyways as mentioned in the announcement, progression is completely changed, there will not be huge gaps anymore. Also there are no more trials.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

trust me one of the most exciting items in my opinion was crown of high heavens but specially in early-mid game server had a huge rng on crown drops and turns out u cant spare helm slot without pierce. most people went for 40 pierce / hp blue helm focus because of pierce + better aura. crown needs a different aura, maybe a whole different aura which makes you deal a percentage of your total damage as a pure damage? or a missile hasten aura? that'd be so cool.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Stormlord001

Btw i just noticed that could be forgotten:
    If you manage tankyness of monsters by lifepoints corpse explosion could be very strong cause the damage is based to corpse hitpoints!!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: aPlax

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    - Endless Dungeons. Imagine a 100+ Level dungeon that never ends, only getting harder with each level, while the loot gets better and better. The monsters and level type will be 100% TRULY random. This could very likely replace the Crucible, that is still under talks.
    This part looks interesting and may bring a diverse character party in order to progress further and further, Might even require such chars as pure tank + mitigation classes (aka defensive pally buff class) and very high class cannon dps.. i look forward to this challenge

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Terpik

wow I can't wait for this big update!
    BTW: how to join beta tests? I want to play it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpik View Post
    wow I can't wait for this big update!
    BTW: how to join beta tests? I want to play it now!
    As of now subscribers will get a notification when the beta goes up, im not sure if we'll do a full open beta yet!

User Tag List